THE ULTIMATE POTHOLE REPAIR
Tarmax is Maxam’s instant and permanent repair product for all types of damaged and eroded pathways and roads to any depth and size of hole.
Available in 25KG Tub
Up to 2 years shelf life
Tarmax is such a simple product to use, so it can be used almost anywhere – roads, railway platforms, runways, car parks, quaysides, ramps, floors, pathways. Reducing unnecessary traffic congestion as it takes traffic immediately, Tarmax is invaluable in busy areas and repairing a pothole yourself also saves you the high cost of employing an outside contractor.
- Very easy to use
- No mixing, primer, heat or special equipment required
- Can be applied in any weather conditions & has an astonishing working temperature range from 60°C to -40°C
- Unique adhesive makes sure it stays in place
- No depression of repair or contraction
- Abuts well to manhole covers and existing substrates
- Takes the heaviest loads traffic immediately
- Saves money, time and effort
- BB/HAPAS approval
- All road & paving areas.
- Adheres to;tarmacadam, concrete or asphalt
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.